Congratulations to our One Mile Winners! In First place, Tim Brown and Rachel Palaian. In Second place, Kyle Palaian and Shannon Toomey. In Third place, George Palaian and Shelby Kitchen.
Congratulations to our 4 Mile winners! Overall winners were Brian Jones of Burton with a time of 23:45 and Lisa Veneziano of Fenton with a time of 25:33. Overall Masters winners were Rob Basydlo of Highland with a time of 24:24 and Wanda Handlin of Flushing with a time of 28:44.
Saturday, September 28, 2013
1 Mile Run/Walk at 8:30am
4 Mile Run at 9:00am
Run Scenic Country Roads. Awards in All Age Divisions for 4 mile run! Free apples and cider at the Finish! Free hayride for all runners!! Food concession stand opens at 8:30am.
In person at the Cider Mill (We open August 15, 2013)
Or download a form HERE and mail it in.
Or REGISTER ONLINE by midnight, Thursday, September 26th.
1 Mile Run/Walk:
- $12 includes shirt
- Medals to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall male and female finishers
- No age divisions. Certificates to all 1 mile finishers.
4 Mile Run:
- $25 Pre-registered. $30 race day registration.
- Trophies go to the overall male and female winners under 40 and 40 and over.
- Trophies for the 4-mile run are 3 deep in 15 male and female age divisions.
FOR INFORMATION CALL (248) 310-9375